Gods Of Anarky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods Of Anarky. A Guild dedicated to the game 12 Sky on the tranquility server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message For Emily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fnrcum
Admin
fnrcum

Message For Emily Empty
PostSubject: Message For Emily   Message For Emily I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Plz emily if u still see this it means i won't ever give up on u, u ware and u still are the only woman i'll ever think of, so plz don't leave me alone again in the dark. U ware the only person that ever managed to change me and i don't wanna go to the cold hearted guy i used to be, because of u i found out what love still is and i don't ever want to forget how it is to have a loved one. I know i can be a total numb skull oblivious to ppls feelings but i never intended to go wrong. I had a chance to be with u 4ever and i blew it big time and only an idiot would do that. I won't ask u to forgive me cuz i know that would be hard or next to impossible but i do want u to know ur always my 1st love and i'll love u even if i would die.

Its true i was married in eudemons online and not just once i was married like 50 times in the game and every time the girl that married me was only thinking of getting free stuff and power and that's the truth.

I'm waiting for a reply from u, and i hope to see u again smiling.
Back to top Go down

Message For Emily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Of Anarky :: General Chat :: Other-
Jump to: