Gods Of Anarky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods Of Anarky. A Guild dedicated to the game 12 Sky on the tranquility server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Games that i used to play or still play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fnrcum
Admin
fnrcum

Other Games that i used to play or still play Empty
PostSubject: Other Games that i used to play or still play   Other Games that i used to play or still play I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 am

I used to play Myth War 2, its a preety nice game but could use improvments mw2.igg.com (im on Pheonix server name FNR)
I still Play Eudemons online eo.91.com the game is cool in its way ( if u start playing im on london server lvl 97 name -Zed-) the game is awesome cuz of the couple features like: sending flowers to girls, holding hands, 3 types of kissing (gentle kiss, passionate kiss and whiled kiss) riding mount together, getting married, makeing a Family)
Used to play Last Chaos but got bored fast (on Server Katar name RIPper lvl i think 35)
I play from time to time 9 Dragons, its similar to 12Sky2 (on server Bardo lvl 59 raising light 12 name FNR)
I still play Perfect World international (server Lost City, lvl 23 name xXSkyGodXx race human Wizzard) the game is super cool and has couple features like kissing carrying some1 in ur arms, getting married which is not advisable here cuz costs a fortune lol)
Back to top Go down

Other Games that i used to play or still play
Page 1 of 1